Order ID:89JHGSJE83839 Style:APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Pages:5-10
MGT 410 Hours of Overtime Number of Rejects
Homework Set 3
Provide a short answer to each of the following questions.
- Use a cause and effect diagram to develop a list of potential causes for each of the following:
- Failure to earn an A on an examination.
- You consistently arrive late for class or work.
- You consistently slice when hitting a golf ball with your driver.
- Your table lamp fails to light when you turn the switch on.
- Prepare a flow chart for getting to work or school in the morning. Discuss areas for improvement revealed by the flow chart.
- You have collected the following data from customer comment cards at your restaurant. Construct a Pareto diagram to show which of the problems should be investigated first. Show the cumulative frequency line on your diagram.
Dirty dishes 11
Dirty silverware 18
Inattentive service 98
Cold food 23
Wrong order 5
Long wait 4
- Use the following data to construct a scatter diagram. Does there appear to be a relationship between hours of overtime and number of rejects? Discuss.
Hours of Overtime Number of Rejects
- Your boss has asked you to evaluate the reject percentage for the past year on one of the production lines. Use the following data to construct a run chart. Does there appear to be a pattern in the change in reject rate over the year?
Month Reject %
The background and significance of the problem and a clear statement of the research purpose is provided. The search history is mentioned.
Content is well-organized with headings for each slide and bulleted lists to group related material as needed. Use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. to enhance readability and presentation content is excellent. Length requirements of 10 slides/pages or less is met.
More depth/detail for the background and significance is needed, or the research detail is not clear. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is little integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are included. Summary of information presented is included. Conclusion may not contain a biblical integration.
Content is somewhat organized, but no structure is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. is occasionally detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met.
The background and/or significance are missing. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is no integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are not included in the summary of information presented. Conclusion does not contain a biblical integration.
There is no clear or logical organizational structure. No logical sequence is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects etc. is often detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met
You Can Also Place the Order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow or www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow
Analyze the Water Footprint Results