|Order ID:89JHGSJE83839||Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago||Pages:5-10|
Questionnaire for Job Analysis Assignment
1. Select a job from the following list:
Salesperson in a retail store (e.g., clothing or shoes)
Server in a restaurant
the cashier (e.g., grocery store, drug store, pet food store)
Day camp director
2. Locate the relevant information for your selected career by researching at least three trustworthy sources of information (e.g., interviews, job banks, occupational profiles).
3. Fill out the Job Analysis Questionnaire, making sure to include references.
Questionnaire for Job Analysis
1. JOB SUMMARY: Summarize the job’s responsibilities and accountability in a paragraph. Include the person to whom the position reports within the company. This should give a “snapshot” of what this position entails and how it contributes to the organization’s objectives.
2. EQUIPMENT: Make a list of any equipment, machines, or tools (such as a computer, cash register, or forklift) that are commonly used or operated in the task.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB: Make a detailed list of work tasks (duties). Sort the duties into groups that make sense. List the categories/responsibilities in order of importance, with the most important first, or by the percentage of time the job is dedicated to that task.
4. CONTACTS: Will this job necessitate communication with other departments or agencies? If you answered yes, make a record of each contact, including the type of contact, the reason(s) for the contact, and the tasks done.
5. SUPERVISION: Is there a supervisory personnel for this position? If so, outline your supervisory responsibilities.
6. DECISION-MAKING SKILLS:
a. Make a list of the decisions this position takes when doing normal duties and explain them.
b. What would be the likely outcome of poor judgment while making decisions or taking wrong action in this job? What about the employee? For the sake of the company?
7. RECORDS RESPONSIBILITY: Make a list of the reports and files that this job is responsible for preparing or maintaining.
8. SUPERVISION/CONTACT FREQUENCY: When making decisions or determining the best course of action, how often does this job consult with the supervisor or other employees?
Who? Frequently Occasionally Occasionally Occasionally Occasionally Occasionally Occasionally Occasionally Occasionally Never
9. WORKING CONDITIONS: Describe in fully the physical conditions/environment and requirements in which this job operates, such as inside/outside, standing/sitting, hazardous conditions/equipment, and so on.
10. Work REQUIREMENTS: Please list the minimum requirements you believe are required to complete your job successfully.
Minimum education is required.
Specialized education and training
Type experience is required.
11. SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Make a list of any odd or unique qualifications or licenses that are required to do this job.
12. Other INFORMATION: Include any additional information you believe is necessary for understanding the job requirements.
Assignment 1 – Job Questionnaire Checklist
Read the assignment instructions carefully.
For the assignment, I watched the video instructions.
Choose a job from the available options.
I gathered information from at least three sources in order to fill out the questionnaire (interview with a person in the position, online information) (NOC, job postings, job descriptions, etc)
In my own words, I read each portion of the questionnaire and offered full and clear information.
The reader can understand the position since the information is clear and grammatically correct.
For all sources, APA style references are supplied.
The terminology used in the assignment is the same as that used in job descriptions and corporate writing (see sample job descriptions on D2L)
presented in a professional manner
Work was compared to the marking rubric.
The background and significance of the problem and a clear statement of the research purpose is provided. The search history is mentioned.
Content is well-organized with headings for each slide and bulleted lists to group related material as needed. Use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. to enhance readability and presentation content is excellent. Length requirements of 10 slides/pages or less is met.
More depth/detail for the background and significance is needed, or the research detail is not clear. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is little integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are included. Summary of information presented is included. Conclusion may not contain a biblical integration.
Content is somewhat organized, but no structure is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. is occasionally detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met.
The background and/or significance are missing. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is no integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are not included in the summary of information presented. Conclusion does not contain a biblical integration.
There is no clear or logical organizational structure. No logical sequence is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects etc. is often detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met
|You Can Also Place the Order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow or www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow|
Questionnaire for Job Analysis Assignment